Everyone has a bucket list; those “must-have” adventures to accomplish before we are “too old.” Things like going to the top of the Empire State Building, back-packing through Europe or deep-sea diving.
Here at Susan Henry Photography we all have our own personal bucket lists, but we also have a list that’s just for the studio. A list of the photographs Susan and Andrea feel they absolutely must capture at some point in their lives. We’ve been lucky enough to cross a few photographs off of our list already.
Here’s the Susan Henry Photography Studio’s Photography Bucket List (Version 1.0)
1) Frame-worthy Street Photography ?
2) Sleeping Dog
3) Spinning Ferris Wheel (slow SS)
4) Child Jumping in a Puddle
5) Creative self-portrait
6) The Moon ?
7) Family’s feet in a bed
8) A Celebrity ?
9) An Exotic Travel Location ?
10) Another Photographer in Action
11) Sunrise ?
12) Series of Hands- grandmother, mother, daughter, granddaughter
13) Expression of First Lost Tooth
16) Horses Running
17) Streaming lava
18) Wild Bears in Natural Habitat
19) Time Lapse of Stars in Night Sky
20) Water lever shot of bald eagle catching fish
Have you ever thought about what would be on your bucket list? Would your list include any photographs? What would they be?
Comment with your Bucket Lists and photos!